- Parents are required to pay cab fare back to campus for the sitter after 9 pm.
- Parents requesting personal interviews are required to pay the sitter subway or bus transportation costs.
- If a parent cancels a job without 24 hours notice, he/she must reimburse the sitter for a minimum of 2 hours at the wage specified on the job listing.
- Parents must provide the sitter with food or money for food is she is working during mealtime.
- Parents must pay the sitter for the minimum of 2 hours even if the job lasted less than 2 hours.
- Sitters are not required to do any housework beyond cleaning up after themselves and the children (unless agreed upon before hand by both parent and sitter, and fairly compensated for).
Click Here to Download – Important policy reminders for parents